In Asia, online casinos often offer a variety of Baccarat games that are popular in the region. Here are some common types of Baccarat available in Asia online casinos:
- Traditional Baccarat: Traditional Baccarat, also known as Punto Banco, is widely available in Asia online casinos. It follows the standard rules of the game, where players can bet on the player’s hand, banker’s hand, or a tie.
- Commission Baccarat: Commission Baccarat is a popular variant in Asian casinos, especially in Macau. In this version, a 5% commission is charged on winning banker bets. This commission is taken to maintain the house edge and is a key feature of this variant.
- No-Commission Baccarat: No-Commission Baccarat is an alternative to Commission Baccarat where no commission is charged on winning banker bets. Instead, specific rules may apply to determine the outcome in certain situations, such as when the banker wins with a specific point total.
- Dragon Tiger: Dragon Tiger is a simplified version of Baccarat that originated in Cambodia. It is often found in Asian online casinos and is known for its fast-paced gameplay. In this game, players bet on either the Dragon or Tiger hand, and the hand with the higher card wins.
- Squeeze Baccarat: Squeeze Baccarat adds an element of excitement and anticipation to the game. In this variant, the dealer slowly reveals the cards by squeezing and bending them, revealing the result gradually.
- Progressive Baccarat: Progressive Baccarat features a progressive jackpot that accumulates over time. Players can place a side bet to participate in the progressive jackpot, which can result in significant payouts if certain conditions are met.
These are just a few examples of the Baccarat variations commonly available in Asia online casinos. It’s important to note that availability may vary between different online casinos, and they may offer their own unique variations or side bets to cater to the preferences of players in the Asian market.